Soy candles are one of the best scented candles that you can buy. These candles have a great essence, and you can even make them at home. They will cheer you up and make your mood every time you light them up. Candles soy are not like other candles that emit toxic soot, but they are organic. They emit an all-natural and non-toxic golden glow, which is eye smothering.
How to make candles soy?
The good thing about these candles is that you can make them at your home too. You just need the following ingredients.
- 2 cups of soy wax flakes for the container candles
- Candy Thermometer
- Essentials oils which are lavender, vanilla, ginger, and other
- Glass Bowl
- Wooden Spoon
- Glass Jar
- Wick Sized, which can fit the container
- Some scissors
- You can also get the wick holder and candy putty as optional supplies.
These are the essentials that you need to get.
Now you need to follow the instructions mentioned below. This will make your life easy and give you a scented candle at your home only.
- First, you need to melt the wax. You can do this by placing the wax in a glass bowl and then placing the bowl on a saucepan. Pour about a third full of water into the saucepan. Then heat the wax and also stir it. Do it until it is soft and pourable.
- Next, you need to add fragrance to the wax. First, let the wax cool, and then add 5-10 drops of oil.
- Now you need to place the wick in a container. Then spoon a little bit of wax onto the middle of the bottom of the container. Now dangle the specific amount of wick until it would be able to touch wax. Remember to keep its head visible.
- For a soy candle, you just need to hold the wick until the melted wax hardens. Now you just need to pinch the top of the wick with a clothespin.
Again pour the wax and stir it gently. Now you can let the wax harden overnight, and your soy candle would be ready by morning.
Get more tips for using candle in exciting way here.